Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm the Worst!

Ok so check it. I’m probably the worst person ever….

#1 – I haven’t really unpacked my room since moving. I have my reasons, one being I was in Florida, and two that I am still recovering from Florida. The past 3 nights I have been asleep by 10:30 p.m. VERY UNUSUAL for me. Man, I never go to sleep that early. I’ve got to get my sleeping schedule in check. Good thing it’s almost the weekend.

#2 – I bought more clothes last night, they just look so much better on you when you are tan! Like I need more clothes, lets refer to #1 shall we. Also anyone who helped me move knows how much clothes I have!

#3 – I really don’t working after a vacation. Next time I will come home on the weekend to give me time to recoup. It’s rough!

#4 – I didn’t vote for Adam on Idol because I watched it on my DVR. It’s because of me he was in the bottom 2. Never again Adam, NEVER!

Oh a positive note, I’m still TAN! Thank you Florida, and I did buy really cute stuff last night!

1 comment:

monica said...

yay for being tan. i await the day that will happen to me!