Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12 Days of Christmas

So my friend Jenn and I decided we would remember the 12 Days of Christmas this year – so this is what I’ve done so far:

1st Day of Christmas a Partridge in a Pear Tree – I consumed a delicious pear and Jenn sent me a Wikipedia description of a Partridge

2nd Day of Christmas, 2 Turtle Doves – I ate a Dove Chocolate (I should have allowed myself 2 of them), and Jenn sent me a really funny video

3rd Day of Christmas, 3 French Hens – I said Bonjour to Jenn and then had some chicken for lunch, and Jenn sent me a Youtube video of hens speaking French

Tomorrow is 4 Calling Birds – maybe I’ll call someone? I don’t know, but this is a fun game anyway! I’ll keep you posted.

To see the videos just visit my Facebook page, they are pretty funny!

No comments: