Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Oh how I love Christmas. It’s just so fun! I love giving gifts mostly, ok well I love shopping for them. I really do think I’m a shopaholic. I could go shopping everyday and be content with life. Granted I might not buy something every time, but I still love it. I just love being in the stores, it’s weird, but I just enjoy looking at new things. I also love watching others fret over what they should buy. Or other shopping personalities. You have those who are impulse buyers, no second thoughts, they won’t even try it on. If they see it they want it. You have those middle of the roaders who try it on and think about it and then purchase (mostly me – notice I said MOSTLY). Then you have the fretters. They try it on more than once, carry it around with them, then look at it again, carry it around some more, and then they put it down pick it back up. FOR THE LOVE, just buy it. HA HA! Anyway, a random tangent but my observations. I’ve always been skeptical of online shopping too. It doesn’t fulfill that instant gratification that comes with purchasing something in the store. I will say though, I’ve done A LOT of online shopping this year and I just LOVE when that package comes in the mail. It’s almost like another Christmas (even though it isn’t a surprise and the gifts are not for you). Merry Shopping!!

1 comment:

NelliePrice said...

you should work at macys. You could see that day in and day out.. it gets a little old. Especially those ones that think about it forever...usually those clothes end up in a corner turned inside out with the tags torn off. UGH.