Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Catch-Up

What a glorious vacation I had. It was a much needed rest and relaxation that’s for sure. I had a great Christmas and ALMOST got everything I wanted. Maybe next year Santa will think I’m extra special. Kenzie and Austin came down for a week and she’s 9 months prego, and we had a false alarm and that was pretty scary. We also had a baby shower for her, and that made me even more excited. I just wish they lived in the same town as me so I could babysit all the time. They live and go to school in Provo, so it won’t be as often as I would like! New Years Eve I spent with my Parma friends. We played lots of games and had great food.


Here is our family Christmas morning, it's a sick picture, but I also love it!

1 comment:

monica said...

awesome. we have one of these photos from this year...pretty rough we looked. hah.