Thursday, January 21, 2010

Either Jump on Board or Walk the Plank...

Lately I've been having friend drama. I know what's up with that? I'm a grown adult, I don't need drama! It's very irritating, and needless to say, pointless. I remember when I was in high school and couldn’t wait to graduate just to escape some of the drama. Oh how young and stupid I was. There’s still complaining, and back biting (not literally), and all sorts of shenanigans and I really just want to be done with it all. Is that bad? Is it bad just to say, peace out ya’ll I’m done? It’s just so hard sometimes because all I have are friends, no husband, no children, just friends, and if I don’t have any friends, I don’t have a life. What a twisted web! Anyway, I just needed to vent a little, I’m sure by the end of this week it will be better. If not, they are being wiped from my life. Either jump on board or walk the plank, I’m the captain around these parts! Argh!!

3 comments:

NelliePrice said...

oh man. sorry to hear about your drama. That's the worst. I have an idea. Pack up and move to boise with me!!!

Jessica said...

That really stinks...the sad thing is...getting married doesn't completely solve the problem...:) Love ya, hope everything works out!

monica said...

ya its hard when your life is so dependent on others lives as well because you cant control their actions only your own. sometimes i want a new surrounding so i make new friends so i have a variety of people to mingle with. also that way i dont get sick of seeing the same people all the time. sometimes you just need a break and thats okay.