Friday, August 6, 2010

Random Ramblings


So this weekend I'm making an impromptu trip to San Diego. I haven't been there since 8th grade. I'm pretty excited. Mostly though, we found out that we can get discount tickets at the most magical place aka Disneyland. Say WHAT?! I'm incredibly thrilled about that! I will be sure to document my trip with lots of pictures. On a different note, I found a website that will print off my blog. Isn't that amazing?! It's like a scrapbook anyway, that also made my day. You can even pick and choose what posts you want to include in this book. I'm definitely going to have to check it out! Ok this is now turning into the most random posting ever, because I'm sick to DEATH of misspelling these words. I don't know what it is, I just can't spell them right:
  • Definitely
  • Obviously
  • Appropriate
Hooray for the summer road trip I've wanting to go on all summer!

No comments: