Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Taylor Family Update!

Oh hey! Here I am, remember me? That girl who used to blog at least twice a week, now it's like twice a year... Eek! I am not at a computer everyday anymore so that contributes to my fail. Anyway, last time I wrote we were starting summer... SUMMER! Now we are getting things ready for our Christmas break. Since it's easier for me to blog about each member of our family I'll categorize it that way yeah?!

Brycen:
This love of mine has impressed me. He's always been a hard worker, but since we've lived in Spokane he's achieved more then anything we've ever expected. Summer was HARD. That's an understatement. He worked TWO jobs, which were on opposite sides of Spokane. So he left at 8:00 in the morning and he would wake me up at 12:30 a.m. as he was crawling into bed. Seriously, he worked so hard for his internship, and to support his family and other obligations. I'm so proud of him, and looking back at it I don't know how we did it. I gained a firm testimony of tithing, faith, and relying on the spirit for guidance! He saw Addlee every morning for about 30 minutes or so... and he missed a lot of our fun in the sun we had. That's why during the weekends we soaked up as much of the summer as we could. Today he finished up his third semester at WSU, that means he has just one more semester left! He also has had a couple of interviews for fellowships after grad school so fingers crossed one works out. I feel at peace though that we will be taken care of. Sacrifice brings forth blessings right?! He still has a job, and goes to school, so he's still gone a lot but at least he now works during the day and can be home at night with us! He carries a heavy burden, and I'm so grateful for everything he does for us! He's amazing!

Savanna:
The summer was hard, I was alone a LOT! I was without a car for a month so I was pretty much confined to only walking to get around. It made me get out and get to know people in the ward, and I'm certain that's why I was called to the Young Women's. It has helped me grow so much. It also lets me serve, especially when I was feeling so alone. I have grown to love the youth and also the women I serve with. They are all amazing! In the summer Addlee and I would go swimming a lot, and in July they finished the Target right across the street from us, just so you know, there's nothing wrong with wandering around Target for hours! HA! I also started teaching piano lessons, and that was fun too! I got to spend a month in August in Parma and it was so much fun, we went swimming a lot and got to finally see Mariah come home from her mission, and meet baby Quincy! It was nice to spend time with my family!

Addlee:
This little firecracker is the light of our lives. She turned one in October and she also started walking a little before her birthday, so she hasn't stopped "running" since. I have enjoyed watching her grow. She has a funny little personality, and curly long hair for days. She's even started talking. Her favorite thing to say is "hi dad" and "bye dad"... but everyone is Dad so... She also loves the show Bubble Guppies, and can even say "bubble"... She loves to follow me around everywhere, and anything I clean she uncleans, ha! I've been teaching her the animals and sounds and she picks up really quick! She loves her cousins, and most little kids in general. She thinks she's a lot bigger than she really is, but it's fun to see her interact with everyone. She can even sit and fold her arms, and loves to wrestle with her dad. Oh and steal the iPad, and pretend to know what she's doing. Don't worry though, she has decided to throw fits when she doesn't get her way (and so it begins). She's so funny, and everyone just adores her!

So that's the run down on everyone, obviously we had a LOT of events towards the end of summer and then Thanksgiving etc... so hopefully I try to remember everything!
 Playing with Reece in the backyard!
 Exploring the trampoline in Parma
 We got to go to Rigby for a couple of days to see Brycen's cousin Kelsie get married. We rode the 4-wheeler a lot and LOVED it!
 Taylor and Abram cousins!
 In August my family had a family reunion in Park City, and one day we got to go to the temple in Salt Lake. I had never been and it was even more amazing then I imagined!
Bridal Veil Falls outside of Provo
 Eating her smash cake!
 Welcome home Sister Blaylock! We all missed her so much!
 Visiting my beautiful sisters in Rexburg, and of course we had to eat at Millhallow!
 On our way to Seattle this fall for my cousin's wedding we stopped by the dairy to see the kids!
 Brycen and Addlee trick-or-treating, she got so much candy! And she was a cute little Batgirl!
 Getting ready to go play outside in the cold, I bought her coat big so she could wear it next winter too, needless to say it's huge on her, so funny!
 At the pumpkin patch with Tajia and Parker
 General Conference weekend. We loved hanging out with the kids!
 I turned 30! WHAT?! So to celebrate we ate sushi of course!
 
 We took a Christmas cruise on Lake Coeur d'Alene... it was so fun!
 She fell asleep like this when I was food shopping at Winco two weeks ago... I couldn't believe it!
 Hay rides!
 A couple weeks ago Tajia got baptized. We were so glad we got to be there!
 These two sleep like this on a regular basis, I sure do love them!
 We missed the Schmidt's all summer long, so the first thing we did when they came back was go to the fair! The best part was seeing Brycen get hypnotized... and dance like MC Hammer!
 On our way to Rigby for Thanksgiving!
 The 4th of July at our ward breakfast!
 My little pumpkin turned 1!
 Family pictures!
Playing in Liberty Lake! 
Splashing with dad at our neighborhood pool, it was so much fun!


Those are just some of the pictures of the past 6 months, I have too many holy cow! Mostly I'm grateful to look back at all the fun times we have and all the memories we got to make! In a couple of weeks my baby sister Maddie is leaving for a mission in Thailand! So it will be a while before we are all together again,.. This Christmas will be extra special because a new grand baby is set to arrive (any day now) too! I love it and our expanding family and adventures we have. Merry Christmas from this special girl:
And the rest of our family too. How blessed we truly are!! 

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love this! I can't wait to see you next week :) Love your sweet family.

Maya said...

Such a beautiful pictures you have posted dear, May God bless your family. I too have a sweet family, my husband, whom I met through www.classified11.com
Classified11.com help us to meet with the compatible match.
besides of matrimony you can sell/buy used goods
Used Cars, Used Laptops, Apartment for rent,Used Cell phone,business services,coaching centers, Community issues, Matrimonial,Jobs,Local events,Used household items for sale
Used Motorcycle,Used Desktops, apartment for sale,Used Mobile Phone,list your business,ride share needed,Bride wanted,Jobs in New York
Used Bikes,Used Digital Camera, apartment for share,Used Tablets, list in business pages, private coaching,u
used Scooter,Used Camcorder,roommate wanted,Used iPhone,hobby classes,
Used Commercial vehicle,Used Lens,house for sale,Used Samsung, yellow pages,
Towing services,used cars,used Sony,Paying guest,wedding planners
For more details visit our Web Portal