Thursday, May 14, 2009

Excitement

There’s so much to be excited for!

#1 – My favorite people are in the finale of Idol! I just wish that Allison could have made it farther. I cannot wait until next week. I’m such an Idol junkie, it’s not healthy. And Jordan Sparks was looking fierce last night. Although she did remind me a little of J. Hudson, I mean not her singing but her outfit. Please no one comes close to J. Hud, she’s AMAZING! So on to next week, I’m so excited I don’t think I can wait a week!

#2 – Team Dunbar will finally be reunited this weekend (hopefully) Mr. Alex Trost is back from the Czech Republic today. Hard to say when we will see him because of jet lag, but I haven’t seen him since before Florida. It’s been almost a month since we’ve all been in the same place so a reunion is long overdue. Sushi and movie anyone? Heck yes its TRADITION!

#3 – My beautiful sister is running the 300 Hurdles and 4x4 Relay this weekend at state track. I would go home but I’m going home next weekend for Memorial Day. GO MARIAH! Good thing Hyrum is there to coach her through the roughest part of it all, the nerves!

#4 – I like to number things!

#5 – Melissa is FINALLY moving, enough said!!!

#6 – Pay Day on Friday yo!

#7- I’ve got my room all unpacked and picture hung up, I will also have to take pictures. And never fear, there was even enough space for my love Zac Efron to make it on my wall.

I’ve decided I will attach a picture of Team Dunbar. We are all so precious…






And this is Melissa and I...




2 comments:

Julene said...

savanna!! i didn't know you had a blog. this is exciting.

Melissa said...

I heart both of those pictures!! I need to put them up in my house!!!