Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I had the best Memorial Weekend! I decided to go home, because I haven’t been home since February, and I had a rough week. I needed my home and family, I needed the familiarity and sanity (what’s left of it!) Anyway, it was a great time! Friday night, Jenn, Hyrum, and I went to the new Terminator movie. It was INTENSE! I did love it though. Christian Bale, is DIVINE! I love Jenn and Hyrum, they are such a good time… bless!

Saturday I sat around mostly, just relaxing. It’s ten degrees warmer in Parma, and I enjoyed that too! Saturday night the single Parma kids got together and had a BBQ, played games, and reminisced of old times. It was also a delight, even though I am super old (most of them were either freshmen or 8th graders when I was a senior, YIKES!) I may be partial but I think some of the greatest people come from Parma, ID. It’s the smallest town ever, but wherever I go someone knows somebody from Parma. I love that!

Sunday was grand. We went to church and then my mom made the best BLT’s I’ve ever had. They were on French Bread. It was so good! Bless her soul! We laid around and talked and slept of course. My sister Maddie and I went for a ride on our motorcycle and then played some hoops. That night my mom helped me make a vinyl saying for my room with her Cricut!

It says: Enjoy this moment, for this moment is your life! How true!

Monday sadly I had to depart back to Rexburg, and real life. I did however have some bomb diggity chicken my dad grilled and some amazing potato salad by my mother. I love my parents, they are fantastic! On my way back to Rexburg I stopped at Old Navy and purchased the cutest summer dress EVER! I love it!

Back to real life now. Work has been getting stressful lately and I’m just not used to it!

It’s official, Summer 2009 has BEGUN!

No comments: