Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer 2009 Yo!

WOW! What a weekend I had! It was great fun, I just love my friends so much. This weekend I just felt so blessed to be where I am at in my life. I’ve got a great job, great friends, and an amazing family. I take it all so much for granted. I often find a lot of the time we look at all the things that are wrong in our life, instead of all the good! I’m sure if I did that more often I wouldn’t be so caught up in the trivial things of the world! Alright, I’m stepping off the soap box now.

We bought tickets to Kelly Clarkson, June 11th in Orem, UT! I’m so freaking excited I can hardly wait, I LOVE YOU KELLY!

We also made a list of activities that we HAVE to do this summer. I cannot wait, I love the summer so much! Here’s a few of the things we’ve committed ourselves to, there’s a lot more than this list no worries:

- Shooting at the Larsen’s
- Paintballing
- Rigby Lake
- Bonfire at the Sand Dunes
- Midnight Showing of Harry Potter
- Bridge Jumping
- Camp out!
- Riot Zone (HA! I’ve never been!)
- Parma, ID
o White Water Rafting
o Boise
- Lagoon (there will be many trips to Lagoon I think!)
- Utah
o Kelly Clarkson
o PF Changs
o Shopping!
o Park City
- Weekend Trip to Driggs, ID (which includes the following activities)
o The Drive-In with the best hamburgers you will ever eat
o Some scary bridge we have to walk across (courtesy of Clint Moses!)
o Girls camp slide
o Jackson Hole

Did I mention that I love the summer, because well I do! I’ve got to save my sheckles for all these fun activities.

PS – Congrats Melissa on moving. Way to go sista, I knew you could do, and for that I think you’re amazing!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Dear Sav-you are my favorite!!!! Thank you so much for all your help in my move & for being so good to me during this trying time! It's been rough but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Here's to moving on!!! I love you girl!!!