Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fall TV Lineup!

It seems as though my summer is winding down. BOO! I’ve had an incredible summer, and most definitely memorable. Sometimes I think I didn’t do a whole lot but then I review my pictures and I most definitely did. I really love summer, the heat, the suntan, swimming, oh just everything. The only thing I really have to look forward to is my 25th birthday and the changing of the leaves. I’m not ready for the frost on my windows in the morning or having to wear a coat wherever I go. I am excited though that Hyrum and Jenn have both moved up here because it’s time for school to start. I think it’s going to be great having them only 5 minutes away (as opposed to 30 minutes).

I’m also excited for the fall TV lineup, which includes the return of So You Think You Can Dance?, Gossip Girl, ANTM, The Office, and 30 Rock. I’m also excited for these new shows - Glee, Vampire Diaries, and Community. What shows do you watch? I’m a TV junkie that’s for sure, thank goodness I have DVR so that I can record my TV shows and still have a social life! Seriously what did I do before that?

No comments: