Thursday, September 3, 2009

DAVID COOK!!!

So yesterday we had the amazing opportunity to see David Cook in concert! It was fantastic! Thanks to Clint’s sister who had been standing in line since 3 in the afternoon we got amazing seats. 5 rows from the front, and it was so close! I could see his face CLEARLY! Later in the concert when he came into the audience I was only 2 feet from him and freaking out. Ok one he is SO good looking, and two that man can sing! He is a delight to behold. It was deafening in the auditorium, and Mr. Cook himself even said that this concert was one of the best crowds he has seen in awhile! (Oh don’t worry that I Twitter stalked him to see what he was doing in the area, of course, Yellowstone, and later said that the Idaho Falls concert was incredible – uh that’s right son!) If you have the chance to see him, DO IT, he has an amazing voice and gives a great rock concert. He’s also really funny and seems humble. David Cook, Come Back To Me! Anyway, here are some delightful pictures:

Oh and I even made it on the news, too bad I didn’t know I was on the news, ha ha!! Here is the link


Here is David rocking out, his lead guitarist is his bff before Idol. He was also amazing!


He played his guitar for most of the concert!


Singing in his upper register which I LOVE!


The finale after the Encore, it was amazing, he was like this is the best crowd EVER!


Sing to me David!

3 comments:

Yo said...

Thanks for the pictures. I was there and it was incredible. No other concert will ever be half as good. I'm ruined forever.

monica said...

hahah that is funny that you were in the background and that face you made! hah. love it.

Kristine said...

yay for cook and yay for being on the news! haha! I bet it was so fun! He looks good! :)