Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Life is a Test, so no Cheating!

My life has become one big "to do" list. Besides picking up a new job and trying to get my big golf tournament over, I've also trying to find a new place to live AND now I might have to find roommates. Oh and did I mention that HALF of my girls in my Relief Society are leaving this month, which means new callings (and a new 1st counselor and Secretary). That stresses me out. To the point where I just laid in bed and cried, HA! Everyone needs one of those once in awhile right? I thought stress was gone after I graduated college and said goodbye to finals! My brain is on overload, which is probably my fault considering I was on vacation for close to a week, and forgot about everything. As my friend Melissa said "this stuff is giving me a rash". AMEN! I know everything will work out, but it's hard to see the end of the tunnel sometimes. Especially when you know people are counting on you. Wouldn't it be nice to just live in Tahiti (my new fav place thank you Bachelorette!) and not have a care in the world? I guess, but I know I would be bored eventually. It's so easy to want to just say, I QUIT! I quit work, church, life in general and become a bum, but 1. I KNOW I would be so unhappy, and 2. I KNOW that's not why I'm here. Life is test Savanna so get workin' there's no cheating! Oh well, I guess that is why I have God, a family and friends to help me. So hunker down is my only solution because giving up is not an option. Here's to acing this portion of the test!

2 comments:

Keesha n David Brown said...

Oh Savanna! I sure feel your pain! I just lost my 1st counselor in Primary, plus found out about several people who are moving which means new Cub Scout leaders, new Nursery teachers, and who knows what else. I am just grateful I don't have college AND this to worry about at the same time. hahaha! You are an amazing lady and your faith will pull you through! Love you cuz!

Melissa said...

HA!!! I love it!! this stuff will give you a rash!!! Love you Sav!!