Thursday, July 30, 2009

Team Dunbar for the Win!

Things seem to have come to a normal pace. A member of my crew (aka Team Dunbar) decided it was time he returned home (to Maryland), so this weekend was spent spending time with him and others of the Team. Saturday we spent all day at Rigby Lake, which I love so much, and then we back to Idaho Falls where we had dinner and then rented the movie Bride Wars. It was cute! We then got some ice cream and chatted until the wee hours of the morning. A day full of emotion, happy times and sad ones too! John left on Wednesday morning, and Tuesday night we had a dinner and then chatted it up. We had a good laugh at Alex, he was in fine form that’s for sure and here’s some pictures of our last time together.

Dear Team Dunbar:
You’ll never know what you did for me, and for that I’ll always love us!

On a much happier note, Hyrum is coming up this weekend and we are going to go to the dunes and bridge jumping (hopefully!). I love my brother, he’s probably my most favorite person in the whole world. I can’t wait until he comes up here for school, then I can see him a lot more! Oh and Alex and him are going to be roommates, that should also be an adventure!

This is my brother Hyrum and I (who I love so much!)

And this is a random side note – I bought tickets for David Cook, September 2 in Idaho Falls. EXCITING!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh Team Dunbar!!! I love you so much!!!