Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh you know...

I can’t believe that my summer is coming to an end. Seriously where did July go? I really can’t remember it. It’s a good thing I have a blog to help me remember what I did. My summer isn’t quite over yet. In fact my summer doesn’t end until my birthday (that’s how I always see it anyway) so I’ve still got a month.

A couple things have been on my mind as of late:

  1. Why does it seem like the world is spinning out of control? Between the government and economy I feel like I’m only hanging on by my fingertips.
  2. Everyone wants something for free. And when they are given that something they complain or are disrespectful. That’s just rude!
  3. I work hard for my job, I don’t think I’m lazy, so when others around me think that I’m slacking off that really bothers me. I work hard, I play hard. That’s my motto and I stick by it. I’m not content on just staying the same, there has got to be progress in my work / life, “Living the life you want is always an uphill battle”.
  4. I HATE it when people try to tell me about history and then when I kindly explain that it actually happened another way they think I’m wrong. I didn’t spend thousands of dollars on an education in history and not learn anything, HELLO, I know what the Gettysburg Address is, PUHLEASE!
  5. Brad Pitt – I’m SO over you…
  6. I am generally a happy person. But I do have bad days, and sometimes I’m in a bad mood and don’t have an excuse why. So leave me alone and let me live in my misery alone.
  7. Zac Efron – I love you, and I don’t care if other people think I’m weird.

1 comment:

monica said...

now, where did august go?! bah!