Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Times!

This weekend Sarah was also gone so I played with Hyrum, Alex, and Jenn. We went to see the new movie Stepfather (it was alright), ate $40 pizza (thank you Alex for wanting a stuffed crust extra cheese pizza), and then made a Halloween movie. It was a good time, those three are dear friends (and one is even my brother), and I love them! Jenn and I spent most of Saturday together and that was fun too, it was like good ol times. I’m thankful that I live in Rexburg and can spend a lot more time with these dear friends. Even though I lived in Idaho Falls last year, I didn’t get to see them as much as I do now and I love it.



1 comment:

Fry Family 1217 said...

You are SOOO gorgeous!! I miss ya like crap!! :) It is fun reading about your fun life!! :) I miss Rexburg sometimes!!! :)