Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh Adulthood!

I made another step to becoming an adult this weekend. I bought my very own bedroom set. It was a great deal, I got a Queen bed, dresser and mirror, and night stand. All for around $1000. I thought it was a pretty good deal. I just hope that it’s going to fit in my bedroom with all the other crap that I have in there. It should though. It’s way cute, and I will most definitely be taking some pictures of it to post here as soon as it gets delivered (which is Tomorrow, HOORAY!) I’m still on the hunt for a bigger and better TV as well, but I just know there will be some good deals during Christmas so I decided to wait. I’m sure my bed will be cheaper for Christmas too, but hello, I’ve got to buy Christmas presents as well during that time, so better space my purchases out I think. Oh Christmas how I love you so, I cannot wait until you are here!

No comments: