Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Haunted Maze!

I can’t believe that it’s already mid-October. Here in the winter wonderland known as Eastern Idaho we seemed to have skipped Fall and headed straight into Winter. It’s already snowed twice! EEK! I usually embrace Fall like nobody’s business but this year I didn’t want my summer to end. It was my first complete summer here in Rexburg and it wasn’t unbearably hot, like Parma is. That’s maybe why. Anyway, it’s almost Halloween and for once in my life I have secured my costume before the night of Halloween! It’s super cute, I cannot wait!


Last weekend we all went to this haunted straw maze. It wasn’t that haunted, it was more the anticipation of it all. I talked my dear roommate Sarah into coming with us (and she’s the biggest scaredy cat of them all)! It was really fun, and actually scary especially because Sarah and I got stuck in the back and this creepy guy was following us. I enjoyed spending time with Monica and Julene too because they got just as scared as I did!!  It's actually quite comical! They also had a chain saw, and I HATE chain saws (it stems back to a haunted house I went to my freshmen year of high school for my friend Jessica Jemmett’s birthday. I don’t think I will ever recover from that terrifying haunted warehouse!!). It doesn’t help you don’t know where you are going so that also scares you. I started to get a little claustrophobic (which is also funny because I was outside). It was fun though, and I’ve had my scare for Halloween!

No comments: