Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Time!

As I mentioned is my other post, this past weekend we went to the baby blessing of little Liam.  He is still so tiny, but so precious.  Hyrum and I scuttled out of Idaho Falls around 4:30 and were blessed to have great road conditions!  We got stuck in a traffic jam in Bountiful but other than that, smooth sailings!  We met up with my dad and then headed over to Austin and Kenzie's to see the new bundle of joy.
Here I am holding him for the first time, being an aunt looks great on me right?!
Then it was Hyrum's turn!














We had a relaxing day the next day on Saturday.  We went to In-N-Out Burger which I love so much, and now it's exciting that it has made its way to Utah!  We had Olive Garden that night too, yum!  The next day was the blessing, and it was really good.  Of course, I was emotional per usual.  I was sad my mom and sisters couldn't be there as they had prior conflicts but hopefully they will get to see the new baby soon!
Here is my dad and Liam


















The happy parents, they look tired and worn out already.  HA, just kidding!
The Blaylock Family - We're excited to have a new addition!

No comments: