Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Team USA, Sickness, Nervousness

I just love the Olympics! It seriously just brings me such joy. Probably because we all unite under the same flag and go out and have pride for our country! I just love watching it and getting goose bumps, knowing that these athletes are living their dream. Sarah and I hunker down on our couch to watch them, and last night was no exception. There were thrills and spills. It just makes me feel all sorts of emotions. I know, I’m a weirdo! HA! Go Team USA!
On other news, today I went to the Dr., where we discovered I have a sinus and ear infections, ugh seriously? Last night I was pretty freaked out considering that I was getting dizzy and my vision was all blurry. Thank heavens for modern medicine to help me feel better (although I’ve yet to feel it)!
Tomorrow is the big game day, this is it for Mariah. State basketball, I’m so nervous! I know my parents are even more nervous, bless their hearts. I can’t wait, it’s like the Olympics ha ha, but on a much smaller scale!

No comments: