Tuesday, February 2, 2010

News!

Well it’s crazy but ALL of my February is jam packed already. I’ve got baby blessings to attend, birthday’s, two 3-day weekends, and a lot of driving (hopefully not too much in the snow)! This next weekend Hyrum and I are going to Provo to see Liam. I am so E-X-C-I-T-E-D! Even if only half of my family can be there, I’m happy to hold my little nephew. I really don’t want to share either!

Oh my sisters were both on Parma High School’s Tip-off (equivalent of Homecoming, just during b-ball season) Court, and my sister Mariah was crowned queen. They both looked beautiful, and I wish I could’ve been there. But I opted out since I will be going to Mariah’s state b-ball tournament the 3rd weekend of this month. They are ranked #1 in the state, and I’m so excited for them, it’s their year, well it has to be they’re Seniors!
Mariah and Maddie before getting crowned!
Oh and other news (that I can finally announce), I was made Relief Society President last week in my singles ward… uh I don’t know if that’s good news, but it’s definitely a new challenge and keeps me busy.
One final note, I’m pretty sure I hate February, it’s my LEAST favorite month, because it’s the tail end of winter (sort of), and it’s just so BLAH!

1 comment:

Becky Clinton said...

RS Pres will be your favorite calling ever. Go Savanna!