Friday, February 12, 2010

Making it Count

I am so ready for a three-day weekend!  Hooray Abraham Lincoln and George Washington for not only being amazing Presidents, but also having birthdays in February!  Anyway, last night, my little sister Mariah's basketball team won the District Championship for Parma High School.  I'm so proud of her, she's worked so hard, and she's ready to make her senior year the best.  I don't have a lot of regrets, but one I do have is not making big moments count (you know like playing in the state championship)!  So I like to tell her that, because this is the last year playing her favorite sport.  She even got an article in the paper, go here to read it!






















I'm excited to go home and watch her play for the state title. I love you Ry!

No comments: