Monday, October 11, 2010

Liam and BYU!

This weekend we went to Provo to see the kid, and of course Austin and Kenzie.  We had a great time, and got to spend some time with Liam. I love him very much! There new apartment is huge, so that was very nice! We also went to a BYU game, and BYU won! It's pretty much a miracle (it's a rebuilding year), Liam didn't like the game very much. My parents have a foreign exchange student from Germany though and she was in awe of the stadium and football in general. I love it! On our way out we got to see Jenn for a little while, her apartment is super cute, and what have you. Typical. HA!
Big Boy Liam and Maddie.  He loves to play on the couch!
Rough day for the both of us, he's teething and I feel crappy!
BYU Family!
Close up!
Liam and his Fargo hat!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

love the pictures. I seriously can't believe how big he's gotten. omg, Christmas will be so much fun :) :)