Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weekend Fun

This past weekend I actually stayed home for once, I know a miracle. I played with my work friends on Friday night. We went a women conference/show thingy. I bought some Christmas gifts so that was exciting! I also convinced Mindy and Kristin to go eat sushi. They've never had it before and I love it. I think they really liked it too! We had a good time. Thank you Blue Hashi. Saturday I went apartment hunting with Hyrum, and then we picked up Mariah and went to IF for some shopping. Oh Idaho Falls I wish you had a mall bigger than 10 stores (ok there is more than 10 stores, but seriously, it's small). Mariah and I went to Porters to get a craft and then we watched football and just hung out. A pretty low key weekend but I needed it, that's for sure! Sunday's I really never have a break, but I do have enough time to watch The Amazing Race. I love that show! I love Mallory and her dad. Someday I will be on that show!! HAHA! I know that my mom would rock it because she's obsessed with that show, and she knows all the little corners you have to take to win it.

I've started also thinking about what I'm going to buy people for Christmas. I know, I know, it's not Halloween yet, but I've got to plan and space it out people! I love the holiday's, however I do not LOVE that it's getting cold!!


 

No comments: