Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cute Pumpkins!

Ok so Fall always gets me in the crafty mood, and usually I ignore it and go back to my book reading and football watching, but alas our RS needed a craft so I searched around for some ideas and found this one. It's a Mod Podged pumpkin. Now don't worry I was trying to be like the other crafty blogs and take pictures of each step, but then I erased them off my Blackberry. RUDE! So I just have a picture of the final project. My BFF Jenn also did the same thing, but she went the fake pumpkin route. I highly recommend that route as they are super cute and take some time to do and I'll have to throw them away soon because of course, they are real pumpkins. Anyway, you just need Mod Podge, pumpkins, paper (but not anything too heavy, cardstock was difficult to work with), and scissors. You just drench your paper in Mod Podge and stick it to your pumpkin. The two smaller ones I did in triangles and the bigger one I did with stripes of paper. Either way I think it turned out darling. I'm excited to see what my RS girls do with their pumpkins! I'm also starting another project for my new room, I'll make sure to save those pictures. HA!

No comments: