Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2010


2010 was a rough year, I'm certainly glad it's over. Here's to 2011! Happy New Year!

1 . What did you do in 2010 that you've never done before?
I became an aunt, Relief Society President, got a Blackberry, went to the Color Festival
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I made a goal to read 50 books this year, I'll will be just shy of that goal coming in at 43…boo! I however have lost a total of 30 pounds, so that counts for something right?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Welcome to the world Liam – thank you Kenzie and Austin!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
He wasn't super close to me but to my dear cousins, Uncle Quinton and at the moment I can't think of anyone else. Sorry if I missed anyone…
5. What countries did you visit?
Do you consider California a different country? If so then yes!
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
I have some big changes planned for 2011 and I'm hoping God likes my ideas too… haha!
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?
I'll remember always when Liam was born, and I always LOVE my birthday of course. I can't really remember EXACT dates.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I read 43 books, and lost 30 pounds.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Letting things get out of hand and not having enough faith that things will turn out for the best.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Don't get me started on illness… bleck that was half of my 2010!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I buy amazing things all the time, probably a pair of shoes or clothes of some sort. I do love my Blackberry too!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My brother Hyrum, I wish I was more like him.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Not so much depressed as appalled… 2010 had it fair share of drama that's for SURE!
14. Where did most of your money go?
Medical Bills, bills, and clothes… haha
15. What did you get really, really, REALLY excited about?
I had a great family reunion this summer, and I was really excited about that. And the birth of Liam, that was VERY exciting!
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Anything by the following artists – Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and Eminem
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier? – Yes
Thinner? – Yes
Richer? - No
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I didn't travel anywhere really exciting this year, 2011 I am taking a vacay where I have to get on a plane and spend at least 3 days somewhere!
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Spending (always), worrying
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family of course, I heart them!
21. How will you spend New Year's Eve?
I'm not sure yet, I have several options (yes I'm that popular!)
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Yes, with my jeggings!
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Glee, The Sing-off, Modern Family, Jersey Shore, The Real Housewives
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
 Hate is such an ugly word, I don't hate anybody! There are people that I chose to not associate with
25. What was the best book you read in 2010?
Ok this is the hardest question of all, because I read so many amazing books this year. So I'm naming a few – The Help, the entire Vampire Academy series, City of Bones series
26. What was your biggest musical discovery?
Does Glee count? Ha, I really didn't discover anything new
27. What did you want and get?
I wanted a change, and I got a lot of it!
28. What did you want and NOT get?
A boyfriend, haha!
29. What was your favorite film of the year?
Another hard question but I loved Inception and Toy Story 3!
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old did you turn?
Well technically it wasn't on my birthday but I had a Black and White party with Mocktails, it was so much fun! I turned 26, on the downslope to 30!
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A boyfriend? HA, I mean I don't need a man to be satisfied in life (ok that sounds wrong too), but maybe being a size 4, that would be nice too!
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
I embraced a new style – including jeggings which I love and the now I have another obsession with skirts and big belts.
33. What kept you sane?
God, Prayer, & Family
34. What celebrity did you fancy the most?
Fancy? Zac Efron hands down, and Leo he rocked my world in Inception.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Hmm, lets see. The whole Wikileaks thing REALLY annoyed me, and how America wanted change in the House and got it!
36. Who did you miss?
My family, I always miss them and Jenn.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
I got a lot of new roommates this year and that's been fun. I've met so many awesome people in my Ward in 2010, and thoroughly enjoyed every one of them!
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Sometimes it's better to just walk away then fight, and having faith is easier said than done.
39. Favorite play you saw:
7 Brides for 7 Brothers at the Playmill, what an eventful day.
40. What is your goal for 2011?
Read 52 books (1 book a week), save my money, become a teacher, and go on a cruise!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love this!.. seriously though, peace out 2010. I miss you too! ALL THE TIME (said like in the sixth sense... creepy right?) but really. Miss you. Love you.