Friday, December 3, 2010

The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills

I love TV, and after living 4 years without it in college, I don't think I could live without it. OK if I had to. Anyway that isn't the point; the point is I LOVE the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. So for one all the other housewives can claim to be rich but they are paupers compared to these women. I mean Adrianne OWNS Interscope Records and the Palm Resorts in Vegas. Um hello. Her house and Lisa's too, cost at least 30 million. Last night they went to a party of a man named Muhammad (oil tycoon I'm guessing), and they were all in awe of his house, 60,000 square feet. What do you do with a house like that? Anyway, there wasn't much drama this episode which is nice sometimes (considering last week I wanted to punch Camille in the face!). Camille is Kelsey Grammer's wife (well ex-wife now), and she thinks she is Angelina Jolie because Kelsey is a A-list actor (sister, Kelsey is more in the B- range these days). My favorites are Lisa and Kyle; they are the most sensible by far. Anyway, I think the reason that I love this show so much is because even though they have more money then I will EVER see in my lifetime they have problems (and sometimes more) than me. Husbands who are LAME (Taylor) or don't love you anymore (Camille), or a crazy sister etc… Plus who doesn't want to escape for an hour in someone else's problems (this is probably why I LOVED The Hills so much too). If you haven't watched a least one episode you should at least check it out, if nothing but to humor yourself (and to see all the plastic surgery), Thursday nights on Bravo. Here is the question though that I always wonder, what do these women do when they sit down to watch themselves on the TV (please you know that they do) and they see all the backstabbing that goes on? I would keep detailed notes, so I could bring them up at the reunion, that's what I would do!!

*side note – my other favorite housewives are New Jersey (both seasons are just great), and New York (this latest season was CRAZY)!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

OMG, Last night was crazy. Lisa and Kyle are my favorite too.. Pretty much Lisa (Kyle has her moments).

But number one: did you hear when Muhammad said there were 17 bathrooms in his house? wtf.

2: Kim is a little nutso..
3: I kind of want to do that facial Kim and Kyle did. Although they looked redic, I bet it's great.
4: I think Adrienne's hubby was trying a little too hard..it looked so fake. And for her to say that a full grown dog was the best present she ever got? puhlease..! haha.

I do love BH