Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

I didn't take 1 picture during the Thanksgiving Holiday. Oops! I did however have a good time (minus the whole BSU losing thing, I don't even want to talk about it). It was good to have our entire family together for the holidays, and we even had some extended family come and enjoy Parma too. We also have a foreign exchange student, Izzy, from Germany and she made Thanksgiving even better. Thanksgiving is totally an American holiday, so she was quite enthralled with all of our traditions and the turkey. She never had turkey before, so it was all a brand new experience for her. I was just so thankful to be able to make it home in one piece. Of course, my flight got cancelled on Tuesday so I had to wait until Wednesday. I had 5 minutes to get from Terminal B to Terminal D. I was RUNNING through the airport with my Ugg's and winter coat on. I made it though, and on my ride home I sat between a Justin Beiber and a Jack Sparrow. Oh delightful! Black Friday was actually uneventful, most of the time mom and I were not in the mood to stand in an hour line for 1 thing. Don't even get me started on JoAnne's, there's a bunch of crazy old women up in there, AND they have like 2 people working the cash registers, HELLO people!! We just walked right out. I got to spend quality time with my family and especially Liam. I love that baby so much, and can't see enough of him. Good thing Christmas isn't too far away. Our drive home was pretty bad too, we hit a bad snow storm between Burley and Pocatello which slowed us up for 2 hours. Thank goodness we made it back up here in one piece. Now I have the task of trying to get my shopping done, I think I need a trip to SLC to shop because Idaho Falls has nothing!! Tis the Season, and how I love it!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like craziness! How bout some online shopping?? :)