Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Birthday Wish List and Other Stuff

The past couple of days, have been rough to say the least. Work has been really hard and I lost my mojo a little bit. My mother has always instilled in me confidence, which I thank her for endlessly. That’s the best thing she could have ever taught me (besides the gospel of course), but it helps on days when you get knocked off… way off… your horse. Now I understand why she did it, all anyone in the world wants to do is tell you that you’re not good enough, you did this great but… and when you get told that numerous times I think you sort of start to want to believe it. Which is RUDE!!! Part of life though getting back up when it’s hard, that’s what life is all about.
Friday I came home just crying to a husband who was just great.  I’m a crier, no big deal, but I think he senses when it’s a hurt cry compared to others. He passed his first test of dealing with a broken down and sad wife. Good job B! He even offered to turn on the X-box so I could shoot some bad guys, haha! We already had tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert so we decided to go to that. It was fantastic, and honestly just what I needed. It soothed my soul, and I felt a lot of comfort. Bless! The rest of the weekend was actually pretty chill, we watched football, cleaned our house, and went food shopping. Wow officially an old married couple!! B’s best friend and his wife were in town so we met up with them for some ice cream! Super fun!
B and I at the concert, with a girl photo bombing us! HA!
Sunday we got to go to our new ward. Different, but great. The bishopric is super friendly and got to know us right away. They seemed genuinely excited to have a new couple in the ward! It’s just different because our old ward everybody knew us, I mean I’ve been in that ward for a long time! Change is good though, and a new adventure for sure!
Oh yes and I officially own my car! I can't believe it! After 4 years of monthly payments Pearl is finally mine!!
 
My name plate at work, it's official!!
Best news?! It’s my birthday in 3 days! WHAT?! How can my birthday already be here, I can’t believe it! I know that this month has been crazy, because you know I got married and all that jazz, but its snuck up on me that’s for sure! So here’s what I want for my birthday! Not saying I’ll get any of it, but hello I’ve got to make a birthday wish list!
-          A rose gold watch
-          Brown and Black dress boots (the more casual looking kind, not the pointy toe stuff), I really want a pair of red boots too, but I might have to find those myself!
-          Jeans
-          A wireless FM transmitter
-          Perfume
-          Pedicure / Manicure
-          Silver hoop earrings
-          I-tunes gift card
-          Urban Decay eye shadow
-          iPhone 5
-          New skirts / dresses
-          Under Armor Neon Hoodie
-          Boot socks
-          Brown boyfriend jacket
-          Rain boots
-          Nail Polish
-          Coach purse
-          Chocolate
-          Any gift card actually!
Wow that’s quite a list I should say, I’m sure I’m forgetting stuff too. HA! Anyway, here’s hoping that this hump day will move the week a little faster towards my birthday!

No comments: