Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Unicorns!

How is it Wednesday already? I am pretty excited though that my Christmas vacation is quickly coming. I have an entire week off... Well counting weekends I have 9 days off. CRAZY! We are spending time in Parma and I'm totally excited about that, I'm sure I've mentioned that before HA! Anyway, B is almost done with finals, and I'm so excited for him to be done. He's been a little cranky trying to finish up all 18 credits, but he has 2 days left... SAY WHAT?! What will he do with his time after that I'll never know. Although today he got this:

So he's official which is awesome in so many ways. He is the first to intern at Madison Memorial as an Administrative Intern. So basically he's the guinea pig, but I think he'll do great. He'll open the doors for the many other students who are looking for a foot in the door in their careers. He has already met so many wonderful people who are willing to help him in life, and that's so great. He'll start next semester so I'm excited for the new things he'll learn, welcome to the Corporate America darling!

Also, I've had some scary health problems this last month. Mostly bad cells that were cancerous so I got them removed ASAP. It was pretty painful but I managed to make it through. Yesterday was the day I had them removed so last night I was a little out of it. This morning B asked me if I had a dream about unicorns, which I totally did, I was amazed at how he knew that. He then said "Just wondering since you told me that you found the unicorns and was wondering if I had seen them." I laughed so hard. I must have been really excited about those unicorns! I am thankful though for the most part things seem to be OK. I mean at least we still have our sense of humor!

No comments: