Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloweeeenie!!

Oh wow, this weekend was crazy. I am officially Halloween’d out. Since Halloween was on a Saturday, I celebrated it on Monday, Friday, and Saturday, needless to say I’m exhausted. Anyway, it was so fun. I dressed up for work, that was so much fun! I even won the contest! That night, Alex, Hyrum, Sarah, me, Molly, and my sister Mariah went to a dance in Idaho Falls. It was so much fun, and I saw some GREAT costumes. There was a guy who was a Transformer, just like the YouTube video, he had this cardboard car and could transform it. WOW! It was so much fun. We partied all night, my feet were killing me because I had fishnet stockings on! Saturday night we went to Hyrum and Alex’s for another dance party / Monster Mash. That was fun and we had dance battles too! It’s just so fun to be creative and get dressed up, I thoroughly enjoyed my costume – especially dancing in it!  Anyway, it’s now officially the Holiday Season, HOORAY!!




No comments: