Friday, November 6, 2009

Random

I don’t know why I’m such a Christmas freak. Yes, I’m one of “those” people who start Christmas November 1st. I’ve started my annual Christmas list in which I have an Excel Spreadsheet (color coded) for my gift giving. Hello, you can’t start Christmas shopping a week before Christmas, everything will be gone by then. So I start early, know what I want to get and then look for the SALES!! This year though will be a little different, I will be using the Christmas sales, but for my own good, well a discount on a TV mostly! They are always so cheap during Black Friday. So if you find any deals send them my way, I will be looking for some other deals as the season gets closer.

On a different note, a great friend from Florida has a blog (bless you Emily), and she has a “Things that must go Thursday”. I believe I will do one too, except mine will be Friday. So here we go:

Casual Fridays – Ok so I like it, but also loathe it. Even though it is causal that doesn’t mean wear your pajamas to work. Pull it together people.

Daylight Savings – I hate driving to work in the dark and going home in the dark, WHY?

Personality Stealers- HA, this sounds funny but seriously people can’t just be themselves, they have to be somebody else. The best advice I ever got? Be who you are and love it.

Oh I didn't mean for this post to sound negative, oh well.  Here's to the weekend! :)

1 comment:

Party of Five said...

I saw a blog once that said "Be yourself, because everybody else is taken." Loved it.