Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Dearest Friend Sarah!

Today is like my Friday. I’m so excited to go home for the Thanksgiving holiday! I haven’t been home since Labor Day and I do miss it so. Mostly here I want to talk about my dearest friend and roommate Sarah L. Larsen. The past couple of days she’s sacrificed a lot to help me out and that has meant so much to me. So my brother and dad took my car home for the break, so I was left with my brother’s old crappy truck (that sucks in snow). And what do you know, but that it snowed on Sunday, ALL DAY! Anyway, Sarah let me borrow her car to get to work and she drove that truck. That alone was gracious, and then she left work early to start my ham I had to cook for FHE. Seriously, she’s the best. Thank you my dear Sarah, blessings in heaven for you!!

No comments: