Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lovely!

I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to post anything.  I'm such a loser I know!  Work has been really busy and I love that.  I'm working on a really cool awards packet, that turned out just great.  I hope we win!  (I will shank someone if we don't!)

This weekend my high school football team will be playing in the state title game in Pocatello, ID.  I love football and even though I've been graduated since well you know 2002, I still love going and supporting my Panthers, my sisters also cheerlead so I get to see them too!  I'm excited to see my parents, and soon all of my family will be together for Thanksgiving.  HOORAY!

Oh and a little something I would like to call NEW MOON comes out soon, oh Taylor Lautner... Even though I'm Team Edward.

Oh and I met a girl yesterday who touched and talked to Zac Efron, so bascially I've touched Zac Efron.  HA HA!!

No comments: