Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Black and White Birthday Party

It was going to be hard to top last year's party, but I still wanted to have a super cool party. Between Jenn and I we came up with the idea of having a Black and White party and serving mocktails. It was such a hit. A lot of friends and people from the ward came and everyone dressed up, which was so cool. Jenn and Hyrum were the bartenders and they did a fab job of course. I secretly have always wondering what a Mimosa tasted like, but Jenn found all these drink recipes minus the alcohol. Thanks Jenn for paying for a lot of it, and also for organizing most of it, you are pretty much amazing! Here are some awesome pictures from our adventures! Oh and the best part is, my birthday isn't until Wednesday, so I'm still celebrating!

This is the bar set up... the paper cups are for tasting, then when you decided which one you liked best we would fill up your glass! So amazing!
Thanks Jenn, it was amazing... I mean Black and White glasses...WITH FRUIT!!
Mariah and Me... and I have heels on... this girl is tall, and I love her
Mariah, Me, Hyrum, I love that we all live in the same town!
Britney and I.  She's straight Hollywood and the life of the party!
My work BFF's. They are more then half the reason I stay sane at my job. I'm so happy they came.
Nellie (my amazing hairdresser). I'm so glad she came too, she's such a good time.
My lady bug pillow pet! I love it!

No comments: