Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Countdown!

I am so excited for my birthday... tomorrow will be the week countdown. I've decided to celebrate with a Black and White Party, and serve mocktails (oh you know, cocktails minus the alcohol...).  I've been trying to think of some of my most favorite games to play and I've got a few ideas, but the more ideas the better. I mean nothing will compare to last year's event, but that's OK, nothing is supposed to, and really, I'm saving for my 30th when I told myself I would go to Europe! I'm making it happen, I PROMISE! Anyway, it should be a good time, and if anyone happens to not know what to get me... there's always this post

Other than that, life has been slow. I'm still feeling super crappy, but if this is going to be how my life is then I guess I'll make the best of it.  I've had enough Dr's appointments to make me want to vomit (literally), but I'm still hoping and praying that I can find the disease and then CURE it! Happy Day!

No comments: