Monday, September 27, 2010

Clint and Tenille’s Wedding

I have known Clint since I was 17! He was my very first FHE brother at my first year of college. The first thing I remember about him is that he made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants (not a very good first impression I'm sure). He's always been in and around my life since then. Sarah and him have kept in touch over the years and are really good friends. When I moved in with Sarah I got to know Clint even better and we became fast close friends. When we moved to Rexburg Tenille and I had similar callings at church and liked her right away. I invited her and of course Clint to a house warming party. The rest they say is history (but may I add a caveat that Clint needed a little pushing and prodding at first). They were married on Friday, September 24th and I could've have been happier. Their sealing was beautiful and I'm glad I was there to see two people so in love. Congrats you two, you OWE me, BIG TIME! HAHA!
Her dress was beautiful!
Thanks Ry, for my blurry picture! HA!


Presh











We are so happy Clint finally did it!!

1 comment:

Clint Moses said...

I do owe you forever and ever. Thanks a ton bestie.