Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Birthday Wish List

As suggested by my BFF Jenn I am writing my birthday wish list for anyone who would like to contribute to my birthday celebrations. I know, I'm silly, and it's not like I'd EVER get everything on my list, but I love presents (giving and receiving mind you). You should see my Christmas List. It's always at least 2 pages, because you want options always right? So here is just a "few" things I've been wanting lately.
  • Pillow Pets - ok I know I'm way TOO big for them, but every time they come on TV I just want one. I like the ladybug, unicorn, giraffe, penguin, and hippo. Am I weird? Probably yes.
  • Black Shoes – I think a pair of Globes or DC's, size 10
  • Gift Cards – Best invention ever, why not just give me $$ to spend on clothes at Target, Old Navy, Maurices, Macy's, Kohl's, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, DownEast etc…
  • Crock Pot – granted I have one, but I want a BIG one
  • DVD's – Ok so mostly I want Gossip Girl Season 3, Vampire Diaries Season 1, I will take any seasons of Laguna Beach, and of course Glee. Oh and random Zack and Kelly's Wedding (Saved by the Bell, haha)
  • Books – endless books. There are SO many that I want – Vampire Academy (all of them, but I already own #4), Clockwork Angel, ugh there's just so many, anything in Young Adult I will most likely read.
  • Purse – Granted I want a Coach, someone convince my mom to buy me one, or give her money to buy me one! (I'll take a wallet too)
  • Fingernail Polish – my new obsession, I love unusual colors
  • iPod touch – wishful thinking
  • iPad – still wishing
  • Laptop – HA!
  • Casserole dishes - I want a smaller square one
  • BlackBerry cover
  • $$$
  • Plane Tickets (to anywhere!)
  • To feel better!!!!
I'm still deciding on what to do for my birthday actually. I love spending time with friends and family, and making it a celebration. Of course, it will be hard to beat last year's party, but I'm thinking like a Murder Mystery party or something like that. Whatever I choose I know it'll be fun, and really presents aren't that important compared to spending time with those I love (and feeling better).

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm obsessed with this list!! Too bad it's not a real registry so I know what other people are getting you!! Don't worry, I'll talk to the right people. Thanks for posting this :) can't wait for whatever we are going to do!! :)