Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities

Ok so my weekend was crazy, actually my entire week was nuts. It felt a little like how hectic the holidays get. I had something going on EVERY night, and to top it off, I decided to move this weekend. I know, I just moved, but this was a deal I couldn't pass up. I was paying less about $75 less, I get my own bathroom, and I get the Master Bedroom. Which equates to a bigger closet and ALL of my furniture fitting quite nicely, it's a little older than what I usually live in, but it's very spacious and I can still have guests and what not. I will post pictures once everything is unpacked. I just love seeing my bed all set up. I do love it!
On Friday night I went to a Halloween concert, it was great; I love feeling like I'm artsy like that. It's like saying; oh I went to the ballet, or to the opera. HA! Friday at work it was our company party so I of course dressed up along with many of my co-workers. They are all so creative. I do love it! Saturday I moved, and bless Hyrum's heart he helped me so much. It was just me and him most of the time, but he did most of it. He's a great little brother. A little later some guys from the ward came and helped us finish up, they were so generous and let me borrow their truck most of the morning. I just felt so guilty asking people to help me move because I just moved, but oh well. That night my new roommate Monica and I got dressed to go to a church dance, we had a great time. So many funny and creative costumes, I just wanted to sit there and look at them all. Granted even at a church function there were sketchy outfits but you know, be who you are and love it I guess. I'll attach some great pictures of the festivities. It's not on Thanksgiving or aka Holiday Season. That's right, I'm playing Christmas music as I type this!
 Michelle, Heather, Ashley, Me, Monica at the Halloween dance!
 With Mr. Clean, it was a SWEET costume!
 My favorite part? My boots, I can wear them all year round!
 Work gals, Rosy the Rivetor, Apprentice contestant, and Twister!
My new roommate Monica and me!
On top of everything else I had to teach a lesson on Sunday to the entire ward. I thought it went great, and I have a great love for the people in my ward, actually I was most touched because I felt their love for me whilst I was up there trying to piece together my thoughts. Blessings in heaven, for sure!

1 comment:

monica said...

i bet that new monica has heard everything about me and all that she has to live up to having the same name is me. hah. jk. why cant i be your roommate again?