Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloweenie!

Halloween was pretty uneventful for us this year, well in the aspect that we didn't go to a party or anything. We did however hand out a TON of candy. B warned me there was a lot but I figured my 55 piece bag would be plenty. I should have gotten the 500 piece bag... holy cow! We had so many trick-or-treaters it was nuts. I loved seeing all the cute kids, they were so precious. My only complaint is that if you have a beard, no costume (one excuse was it was too hot, please), and you have a lower voice than my husband I really don't want to give you candy. We finally had to shut our light off at 8:00 because we ran out of candy (after our third trip to the store). It was so fun handing it out though! It was the warmest Halloween I can remember so that made it even better. I love Halloween!

Here are our kids and their costumes, Tajia is a princess and Parker is Mr. T. Parker is so funny. We sure wish we could have been there to see them:

Here are Grace, Liam, and Reece. A fairy, pirate, and skunk respectively
The pirate Trick-or-Treating
Look at that skunk! So cute!

Here is my costume I titled it "I love cats"... Bless!

At work we had our Halloween potluck, my friend Mindy brought these adorable owl cupcakes! They are too cute to eat!
Halloween has now come and gone! It's time for the holiday season to begin. Love it!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Currently DYING over all the cuteness! Those kids. love them! Parker's costume is seriously the best. BAHAHA love it!