Friday, October 26, 2012

Snowfall and a Celebrity

This week has been great we had our first snowfall:
We woke up to about 6 inches, isn't that crazy? Well it's expected for Rexburg, but still. B thought we would be a good husband and get up early and shovel the walk and get all the snow off of my car. In the process of looking for the light in my car he open the sunroof instead! HA! When he came in from shoveling he was ticked, and I couldn't help but laugh! It's ok, I'm sure Pearl needed a good white wash inside too. The roads were so bad that morning, but thankfully the snow is already melting.
B became famous...per Beehive Credit Union:
Look at how cute he is! Too bad we didn't get any monetary compension. I think I'll be his manager!

We carved our first pumpkin together! Isn't it sppooookkkyy?
We had Sarah and Jake, Clint and Tenille over for FHE and we carved pumpkins. This isn't as hardcore as Clint's, but I still like it! Don't mind it's special eye!
This week was tiring but we also managed to get ourselves to the temple, and play volleyball on a intermural team with Mariah which was so fun! I can't believe we are coming up on our last week in October. Holy moly! I'm excited for the holidays though, and I have a house I can finally decorate. Here's to a great weekend, and a Saturday where I have NOTHING planned and I am so happy about it!

No comments: