Friday, April 16, 2010

Jennifer Nicole Hansen

I’ve been meaning to post this earlier, but didn’t really have the chance! This post is dedicated to the one and only Jennifer Nicole Hansen. She’s just graduated from BYU-I and made her way into the “real world”. My brother Hyrum and her have been friends for almost 10 years give or take a few, but I really didn’t know Jenn until she was my roommate my last semester of college. I had always known she was funny girl with a huge heart, but there’s so many little things that I love about her, that many others do not know.
1. She’s possessed by music. It’s a good obsession though, and she’s open minded about ALL of it!
2. Organized. Not a little, but a LOT, and it’s a little quirky, but nonetheless I love it. Good thing she wants to make that part of her career!
3. Sensitive, and in a good way. I like to think I’m this girl who’s so rough on the edges but is a softy inside. Jenn is a softy through and through.
4. Everything ALWAYS, and I mean always, works out for her. Whether it’s sleeping in for a midterm, or really wanting to get in a class. It just always works.
5. She got out of college debt free… RUDE, but amazing!
6. I hear from her almost EVERYDAY and seriously if I didn’t, I might go crazy. To know that someone is thinking about you, is pretty cool!
7. Fiercely loyal – don’t mess with her friends or family!
8. Funny (especially when her and Hyrum are together, good times)
9. Creative.
10. Lives in the present. I know it might sound funny but so many people live for the future or get stuck in the past. Jenn doesn’t, she lives in every moment.
11. She knows more about fireworks than ANYONE you will ever meet!
12. Her name is not Jenny it's Jenn with 2 n's ... and I really don't know anyone who calls her Jennifer.
So Jenn congrats on achieving this GREAT milestone in your young adult life. Thanks for the great times we had this year, and can’t wait to make a million more! I love you!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

SAVANNA!!!! That is the nicest thing ever. Thank youuuuuuuu :) I seriously don't know what I would do without you! Thanks for all of the support over the years. I seriously love you. :) :)