Monday, April 19, 2010

Summer Plans

What a GLORIOUS weekend I had. Mostly I enjoyed the beautiful sunshine that doesn’t show its face much in this place called Iceburg! I’m so excited for summer… reasons being that I love the summers in Rexburg more than anything. It’s not too hot, but hot enough to enjoy a good tan and swimming. My Relief Society is already changing for the summer and at times it can be frustrating. Just when I thought I had a handle on things, BAM, it changes. Such is life and the gospel right? Anyway, Friday we went and saw Rigby High School’s spring production of Beauty and the Beast. It was SO good and the costumes were a delight! I love plays/musicals, it was so worth the $6 admission fee! I also found out that the Playmill (a small music theater located in West Yellowstone) is doing Beauty and the Beast AND Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (my most FAVORITE musical of them all)! I’m so excited, and this year I’m making it Yellowstone, considering it’s only an hour or so away… I have yet to make my summer list of things “to do”, but that will come shortly. Sarah and I are also currently planning a week trip to the east coast over Labor Day weekend, so we currently have planned to stop in Philadelphia, Hershey, Gettysburg, D.C. (I’m so excited), and travel through Virginia and see all the historical sites. Our trip will conclude in North Carolina. It should be a GREAT trip! Here’s to a great summer (even if it is only April) :)!

No comments: