Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Joy

This is my sister Mariah, she is a Senior in high school, AND just went to prom this weekend. I know I’m a little bias but I think she’s just one of the most gorgeous girls I’ve ever seen:

I finished three books this last week (don’t ask me when or how but I did, a small goal that I achieved):
I’m also enthralled with this new History Channel special (Sundays, check your local listings, ha ha):
I know that I’m a history freak, but seriously, our founders were so inspired and more importantly they had integrity and determination to do something about what they believed in! Very inspiring indeed!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

1) Mariah is Gorgeous
2) I love books and I probably need to read those next.. OK, AFTER the hunger games.
3.) yay for the statue of liberty!