Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Florida I Miss You!

Today is a sad day… It’s been one year since our magical trip to Orlando, Florida. I can’t believe that it has already been a year. That’s nuts! It seriously was one of the FUNNEST trips I’ve ever been on. Exhausting, oh yes, but fun! Mostly I really just enjoyed being on vacation with my most favorite people in the world, Hyrum, Jenn, Mackenzie, and Austin. We had so much fun. Jenn got to experience EVERYTHING that Orlando has to offer (since it was her first time) in a whirlwind event. I just loved being able to spend time with these great people. I also started my blog a year ago so Happy Anniversary blog! I never did post any of my pictures from my Florida trip, so this is the perfect opportunity…
This is just a glimpse of what we did, if you want to read the entire run down of my trip you can read it here! I want to go back soon, and maybe next time we go we'll all have little families and can expeirence it a whole different way!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

DEAL! When we have little families we HAVE to go again :) Happy One Year Blogging !

Emily said...

How weird! I was just thinking that I missed Florida today as well! Oh Florida and my beaches I do miss you.