Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Ok so I had a pretty chill weekend. Friday night Jenn, Hyrum, and I went to see Clash of the Titans in 3D (not worth it) it was good though. I also got to venture to the used book store I’ve been dying to check out. It was good, but you’ve definitely got to know what you’re looking for before you decide to venture in. We ended up going back to Jenn's apartment afterwards and somehow Hyrum and Jenn ended up making homemade pancakes.

I not only LOVE Easter, but I also LOVE General Conference. What a delightful combination. I haven’t stayed home and just sat and listened to Conference in awhile so even though Sarah invited me to join her to watch it live, I decided I needed to stay home. I woke up Saturday morning to a BLIZZARD! Nice Easter weekend that’s for sure:
Since I was snowed in, I finished this book:
It was a good read, a CRAZY twist at the end, but I have decided I will read on to finish the series.

I made Easter Dinner (I cannot believe we didn’t take any pictures), but I made ham, funeral potatoes, and fresh rolls. Jenn, Hyrum, Julene, and some of Hyrum’s friends – Nathan & Jared also tagged along. It was great fun, and I laughed a lot which I totally appreciate! This is Jenn’s last week at BYU-I and I am totally reminded of my last days as a college kid. It’s so bittersweet, you finally achieve a goal you’ve waited your whole life to fulfill, but you also leave behind a place that you’ll remember ALWAYS!! But as much as I LOVED college, I love life now, things are simpler and I make more money. HA HA!

No comments: