Friday, April 30, 2010

Tender Mercies of Time

Wow what a week. When I think that my life will slow down, it just kicks into 3rd gear… I guess I can never complain about being bored. Here’s the rundown of the past week I had (which excludes work time in which I am also CRAZY busy!)

Sunday - I spent a total of 3 hours at home, that was just enough time to eat and talk to my mom on the phone!

Monday – FHE with Elder Hammond…AMAZING!

Tuesday – Cleaned the Temple (and somehow finished my book)

Wednesday – RS Chocolate Appreciation Night, yeah, it was divine!

Thursday – Worked all day, and nannied all night, the best kind of birth control is taking care of a screaming baby ALL night and then getting up and going to work on only 3 hours of sleep .

Friday – Sleep (maybe?)

That’s been my week, in between I’ve read a book, and halfway through another. I also got my brakes on my car fixed, and completed some major tasks for my Relief Society. Seriously, I’ve been blessed with so much time it’s incredible. Someone upstairs LOVES me and understands that sometimes I just need time to stand still! I’m also positive that He makes it so I don’t feel overwhelmed, because looking back at this last week I don’t know how I did it all. Tender mercies indeed!

No comments: