Monday, October 22, 2012

Pure Joy

If there is one picture to explain my happiness of today it would be this one:

I just love it so much. The rest of my wedding pictures are almost done and I cannot wait to see them, but she posted this one for me to see and I can't get over it. It's like all the people I love most in one picture, and of course being silly! The only people I can't see are Mariah and Kenzie, but I'm sure in the real photo they are there! Most of all I love my mom's face, she is expressing exactly how I felt that day! Love it! It's sometimes hard to capture pure joy, but I think this picture is perfect!

My weekend was great. B was gone for half of it so when he got home late Saturday night I was more than thrilled. I had a girls night with my co-workers and it was B's mom's birthday yesterday so we played games Saturday night (which I won both times we played) and dinner and cake on Sunday. We had a lot of fun.

B and I tried watching Hocus Pocus, it is that time afterall, but we are old married people and fell asleep watching it. Good thing I've seen it enough times :) I'm totally ready for the holidays though, I may or may not be listening to Christmas music on this drizzly day while doing some Christmas work.

Oh and yesterday B got a new calling at church... he's going to be teaching Sunday School to the 15 year old's. I'm sure he'll be asking me to make treats on a regular basis... oh joy!

2 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

Congrats; it's really a great pic.

Melissa's Musings said...

You sure do like that boy :) Love it!