Monday, June 14, 2010

I love Birthdays!



I had a great weekend. It was busy and fun. I'm excited for summer to finally get here (yes believe or not, here in Arctic North called Rexburg, its still spring like here). Friday night we went camping with some people of the ward, ok so we didn't stay the night, but he did the whole campfire bit. So fun! I love the campfire, the s'mores, and the good times. As for Saturday it was Ashley's birthday so it was a crazy day for Sarah and I. I did 5 loads of laundry which is CRAZY for me (I let it go way too long). Then we got our shopping list ready, we made homemade ice cream and homemade hot fudge. So good!! Then we got invited to Ashley's birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse, so delish. We then headed back for some laser tag, and then for ice cream extravaganza. Overall, it was a great weekend, and I love Ashley and can't wait to be her roommate!



Homemade raspberry ice cream makers (Bryson, Destin, Nellie)

No comments: