Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Too Much Fun, Makes me Happy!

It has been so long since I've written a post. Can't you see it's the summer? Everything speeds up in the summer (like Christmastime), work events are in full swing. With a golf tournament to plan, it keeps me pretty busy, along with my regular work load. I do love doing it though, and the money earned goes to scholarships, which I think is the best thing out there. Why not help someone make it through college, an education is so important! Ok enough of my boring work life, I've been also having a very active (and fun) social life. Rexburg is amazing in the summertime (once it finally gets hot enough), there is so much to enjoy, and the scenery is just breathless. This weekend we had a ward party in which we played volleyball (that's all we do when we get together I swear), and had a bonfire. The best thing about that night was the most incredible lightning storm I've ever witnessed (and I've lived in Florida). There was nonstop lightning for a good hour and it spectacular. Scary, oh yes, but awe inspiring too. I tried to get pictures or videos, but it really doesn't do it justice. On Saturday it already started out so warm, so we went to a Yard Sale in which I found a BBQ for $3.00. Beautiful! Then a couple of my gal pals and I decided that we needed sun, BAD, so we ventured out to Monkey Rock. A favorite Rexburg destination of mine. The water is SO COLD, but it was refreshing after laying out. Only Ashley and Brittany were brave enough to venture out to the actual water fall. That evening we decided to go to the institute good times festival, and had some hot dogs and played volleyball (again!). It was only 7:00 but I was so tired, but Clint called, and him and Tenille came over to show us the RING! That's right, my dearest friend Clint is getting married. I do love them so, and I can't wait for September 24, 2010! Sunday, after church of course, we took a drive to Mesa Falls. Beautiful indeed. No wonder, I'm exhausted. Here are some pictures of my festivities this weekend. I can't believe it's July already, phew!
Cold Water at Monkey Rock
Ashley & Brittany attempting the waterfall
Mesa Falls
Brittany, Ashley, Sarah, Me
Cute Gwen at the Ward Party

No comments: